This section is currently being updated.
Order & Payment
The easiest way is to order online, you can add the products/s to the cart and then choose your preferred payment method. You can get a 1% discount for ordering online and a further 1% discount for paying by bank transfer. You can read more about discounts here.
You can order online and pay with a credit/debit card or via bank transfer. Just follow the steps in the cart page, we have tried to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. By placing your order online you will receive 1% discount!
Payment methods accepted: Credit/Debit card & Bank Payment
Orders can also be placed over the phone. U.K customers can contact us on 0800 024 6170. International customers can contact us on +44 121 448 7560 or use one of our dedicated international numbers which can be found on the ‘Contact’ page.
Payment methods accepted: Credit/Debit card & Bank Payment
You can visit any of our stores where one of our representatives will be able to take your order. Please remember to take as much information as possible about the products you wish to order because we do not have every product on display in our stores
Payment methods accepted: Credit/Debit card, Bank Payment, Cash
Other ways to pay…
Payment Plan: We can arrange a monthly payment plan for you for a small fee. Our payment plans are the most popular form of payment for those who are unable to pay in full. Find out more here.
Midland Interiors Finance: We can offer interest-free credit up to £100,000. This is ideal for those who are looking to place a large order however this payment option is not available to individuals or small traders and requires a rigorous vetting regime. Find out more here.
Buy on finance (Hire Purchase): We have partnered up with leading finance providers who are able to tailor a finance agreement based on your individual requirements. Find out more here..
Gift cards/credit notes: You can redeem gift cards, credit certificates and PIN certificates online (cart page), via phone or at our stores.
The price you see isn’t the price you pay. Get up to 7% discount on your order!
1% Online Discount
This discount is applied automatically in the cart page.
By simply ordering online, we will discount your order by 1%. Customers who order online free up our staff and resources so we simply pass the saving to our customers. This discount is available to anyone who orders online!
5% Multi-buy discount
This discount is applied automatically in the cart page.
We provide an automatic discount of 5% on orders which contain more than 1 product. Whether you order in store or online, the discount will be automatically applied.
1% Bank Payment discount
This discount is applied automatically in the checkout page after you select the BACS payment method.
If you checkout and pay using BACS (Bank Transfer) we will automatically provide you with a 1% discount. This way, we don’t have to pay transaction fees, and we can pass on the savings directly to you. This applies to international customers too!
If you are placing a large order (over £10,000) and wish to find out about any additional discounts that may be available to you, please get in touch with us so that we can look at your requirements and discuss any discount options with you.
Some items in our store are exempt from discounts, so if they are added to the cart, even alongside eligible products: the cart will not apply the discounts. The following products are are exempt from any discounts: Samples & Swatch, Photo Licenses, Service based products. If you want to purchase any of the above items alongside other products in our store, please place a separate order so you can benefit from the discounts which are eligible.
Please note: If you are logged in as a trade customer, the above discounts will not be applied as these discounts are not for trade customers.
Shipping costs can be calculated in the cart page!
Countries we ship to:
We ship to all countries. If your country is not listed below, it simply means that you will not be able to checkout online. Instead please get in touch with us so that we can discuss your shipping options.
Countries available for online checkout (alphabetical):
Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Italy, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Jersey, Japan, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Macedonia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Russia, U.K, U.A.E, U.S.A
Shipping information by country:
|Country/Region||Shipping Method||Time to dispatch||Shipping|
(if manufacture required)
|U.K, N.I & Ireland||Midland Interiors|| 7 days||+7 days||12-16 weeks||Over £1000|
|Europe||Truck||7 days||+10 days||13-17 weeks||Over £2000|
|Turkey||Truck|| 7 days||+14 days||14-18 weeks||Over £3000|
|USA & Canada||Air|| 7 days||+10 days||13-17 weeks||Over £4000|
| Australia & NZ, South Africa|| Air|| 7 days|| +10 days|| 13-17 weeks|| Over £4000|
| Gulf Countries|| Sea|| 7 days|| +21 days|| 15-19 weeks|| Over £5000|
| India & China, South America|| Sea|| 7 days|| +21 days|| 15-19 weeks|| Over £6000|
| Japan, S.Korea, Indonesia|| Sea|| 7 days||+28 days||16-20 weeks|| Over £6000|
| Russia|| Sea|| 7 days|| +10-28 days|| 13-20-weeks|| Over £6000|
We use a combination of: protection film, industrial wrapping sheets, bubble sheets, cardboard packaging, wooden frame and plywood structures to ensure that the item/s have maximum protection against any damage that could occur during transit.
All items are carefully checked prior to dispatch. We will only dispatch the item/s once we are satisfied that there are no defects and that the item/s are the ones that you ordered
Instead of providing shipping insurance, we guarantee that your products will arrive free of damage or defects via our MerchantShield® Guarantee coverage which is included free of charge on all orders. You can read more about MerchantShield here.
This product is complimented with a 3 year warranty which protects your product against manufacturing defects. The warranty can also be extended to 5 years for an additional fee. You can extend the warranty on the product page (before adding to cart). It is important to note that if you intend to use your products in a business/public premises or for commercial use then you are required to upgrade the warranty.
What is covered?
The warranty will protect your product for all manufacturing defects which includes: cracks, fatigue, discolouration, improper fittings, rusting and breakages not relating to general wear.
What is not covered?
The warranty does not cover: general wear, improper use of the product and intentional damage. The product will also not be covered if it is used for a purpose contrary to the type of warranty it holds or if the product was repaired by a non approved repairer. You can read the full list here
Full warranty terms & conditions
You can find the full details of the warranty here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I purchase an item?
- Simply choose the specifications and options required then choose the required quantity. Once thats done click ‘add to cart’ and then make your way to the cart page. You can checkout on the cart page.
Which countries do you ship to?
How much is shipping?
- Once your product is in the cart, make your way to the cart page and choose your country. The shipping price will be updated depending on the country selected.
Can I get a discount?
- Yes you can get up to 9% off. The following discounts are available to everyone:
– 1% Online discount: This is available to all customers who order online (applied automatically in cart)
– 5% Multi-buy discount – orders which contain more than 1 item (applied automatically in cart)
– 1% Bank payment discount: Only if you pay via bank transfer (applied automatically in checkout page)
The discounts are added consecutively (don’t cancel each other out) so for maximum discount simply order online, pay via bank transfer and make sure your order contains at least 2 items!
Why am I not seeing the discounts in the cart/checkout pages?
- If your cart/order contains a product/condition which is not eligible for a discount, the discounts will not be applied at all. You can read more about this here.
What kind of warranty/guarantee do I get with my product?
- We provide up to 3 years of personal or domestic usage warranty on most furniture products and a 12 month warranty on all other products. The warranty covers manufacturing defects for home or personal usage but if you intend to use your products for business or commercial reasons then you are required to purchase a warranty upgrade. You can read more about the warranty here
I am not from the U.K, what happens if my product develops a fault?
- Good question. Our U.K customers are not treated any differently to our non U.K customers. In the event that your product develops a fault, we are responsible for ensuring that it is serviced properly so we have rolled out a dedicated program called: Global Warranty & Assistance Program (GWAP) which is provided free of charge to all non U.K customers. Click here to read more about GWAP
Can I return my item if I am not happy with it?
- This depends. Most of our furniture is ‘made-on-order’ regardless of whether the product is available for immediate dispatch or needs to be manufactured. This means that we actually produce each product based on your specific requirements. You can find out if the product can be returned or not on the product page in the ‘Specifications’ tab. You can read more about returns here.
What happens if my item/s arrive damaged?
What happens to my money/after-sales care if Midland Interiors closes down or becomes bankrupt?
- Good question. Our business and financial operations are managed by experienced professionals with backgrounds in accounting, finance, business administration and management so we are very confident in the health of our organisation, moreover we have deployed a variety of industry standard measures to ensure optimum trading conditions. MerchantShield® is our very own assurance which protects all all customers. You can read more here.
I am worried that the metal studding trim will rust, how can you assure me?
- It wont rust. All of our studding materials are plated with a metallic chemical mixture which gives it a non-corrosive protective layer. Our R&D department regularly carries out anti-corrosion tests in various conditions such as: humidity, water, rainwater, air, compressed air and common chemicals. We would never apply a studding trim which has failed the test. Moreover, your products are protected under our 3 year warranty.
Why are your genuine leather variants more expensive than others?
- There are several reasons for it costing more. Firstly: supply is based on a per cowhide basis. This means that we cannot purchase leather by a measurement unit (like other upholsteries) so we are required to source a full cowhide even though a full one may not be required. Secondly: the supply-chain for genuine leather is much more extensive and involves various: health compliance, regulations and a completely different set of quality control requirements, all this eventually adds to the cost of genuine leather.
Do you source your timber from sustainable sources?
- Yes. The timber used to produce our products is sourced from government regulated plantations in South-East Asia and it complies with: EUTR and Lacey Act regulations. We have extensive programs in place to ensure ethical business practices and our work continues into various spheres including: deforestation awareness, donations and sustainability programs. Find out more here.
Do you charge VAT (Sales tax)?
- Yes. Our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate. You can see a breakdown of the VAT on the cart/checkout pages. The prices that you see in the cart page are the prices that you will pay, there are no additional hidden costs.
Can you reserve a product for me?
- We do not currently offer a reservation service however you can choose a deferred payment option. You can read more here
Can I pay in instalments?
Can I pay using another method such as Paypal?
- No. We only accept payment either by: Cash (in-store), Bank transfer or card payment using a credit or debit card. This also applies to international orders (which may be subject to additional fees by the payment processor)
What is covered and what is excluded in the warranty?
- Please take a look at the Warranty page for detailed information.
I would like to extend the warranty. Can I do this?
- Yes. You can choose to extend the warranty by 1 or 2 years. You can choose this upgrade on the product page just before you add the product to the cart.
What happens if there is a fault with my product and I have selected the wrong warranty upon order?
- If your product does not hold the correct warranty then the repair will be chargeable at the current rate for Midland Interiors products. It is very important that you choose the correct type of warranty when purchasing your product to benefit from free servicing.
Do you reduce prices during traditional sales days or seasons such as Christmas or Black Friday?
- No. Our discounting periods are totally dependent on the internal workings of the organisation and we do not currently reduce prices for any specific season, national holiday, celebration or traditional sales dates. You can read about our discount policy here.