Order & Payment
Order online (1% discount)
You can order online and pay with a credit/debit card or via bank transfer. Just follow the steps in the cart page, we have tried to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. By placing your order online you will receive 1% discount!
Payment methods accepted: Credit/Debit card & Bank Payment
If you prefer to place your order over the phone, our sales staff are available to assist you. Please have your order details ready so that we can process your order as quickly as possible. U.K customers can contact us on 0800 024 6170. International customers can contact us on +44 121 448 7560 or use one of our dedicated international numbers which can be found on the ‘Contact’ page
Payment methods accepted: Credit/Debit card & Bank Payment.
You can visit any of our stores where one of our representatives will be able to take your order. Please remember to take as much information as possible about the products you wish to order because we do not have every product on display in our stores
Payment methods accepted: Credit/Debit card, Bank Payment, Cash.
Other ways to pay…
Payment Plan: We can arrange a monthly payment plan for you for a small fee. Our payment plans are the most popular form of payment for those who are unable to pay in full. Find out more here.
Interest-free credit: We can offer interest-free credit up to £100,000. This is ideal for those who are looking to place a large order however this payment option is not available to individuals or small traders and requires rigorous vetting regime.
Buy on finance: We have partnered up with leading finance providers who are able to tailor a finance agreement based on your individual requirements. Find out more here.
Gift cards/credit notes: You can redeem gift cards, credit certificates and PIN certificates online (cart page), via phone or at our stores.
The price you see isn’t the price you pay. Get up to 9% discount on your order!
1% Online Discount
This discount is applied automatically in the cart page
By simply ordering online, we will discount your order by 1%. Customers who order online free up our staff and resources so we simply pass the saving to our customers. This discount is available to anyone who orders online!
5% Multi-buy discount
This discount is applied automatically in the cart page
We provide an automatic discount of 5% on orders which contain more than 1 product. Whether you order in store or online, the discount will be automatically applied.
3% Bank Payment discount
This discount is applied automatically in the checkout page after you select the BACS payment method.
If you checkout and pay using BACS (Bank Transfer) we will automatically provide you with a 3% discount (applied after all adjustments). This way, we don’t have to pay transaction fees, and we can pass on the savings directly to you.
If you are placing a large order (over £10,000) and wish to find out about any additional discounts that may be available to you, please get in touch with us so that we can look at your requirements and discuss any discount options with you. All non-automated discounts need to be authorised by a senior manager at our HQ so please be aware that while we try to assist each customer, at times, depending on the circumstances of your order, we may not be able to give offer additional discounts.
The following products are exempt from any discounts: gift cards, donations, collection fees, repackaging fees, rebranding fees, service charges, card processing fees.
We ship to all countries including U.K, U.S.A, Europe, Canada, Australia, U.A.E, Japan and Russia
We ship worldwide however our online checkout system is limited to some countries, please see below. If we do not offer an online checkout service for your country, please contact us so that we can discuss your shipping options.
Our most popular shipping destinations:
|Country/Region||Ship Method||Time to dispatch||Shipping|
|Free Shipping||Online Checkout|
|U.K, N.I & Ireland||Midland Interiors|| 7 days||+7 days||12-16 weeks||Over £1000||Yes|
|Europe||Truck||7 days||+10 days||13-17 weeks||Over £2000||Yes|
|Turkey||Truck|| 7 days||+14 days||14-18 weeks||Over £3000||Yes|
|USA & Canada||Air|| 7 days||+10 days||13-17 weeks||Over £4000||Yes|
| Australia & NZ|| Air|| 7 days|| +10 days|| 13-17 weeks|| Over £4000|| Yes|
| Gulf Countries|| Sea|| 7 days|| +21 days|| 15-19 weeks|| Over £5000|| Yes|
| India & China|| Sea|| 7 days|| +21 days|| 15-19 weeks|| Over £6000|| Yes|
| Japan, S.Korea, Indonesia|| Sea|| 7 days||+28 days||16-20 weeks|| Over £6000|| Yes|
| Russia|| Sea|| 7 days|| +10-28 days|| 13-20-weeks|| Over £6000|| No|
| South America|| Sea||7 days|| +21 days|| 15-19 weeks|| Over £6000|| No|
| South Africa|| Air|| 7 days|| +10 days|| 13-17 weeks|| Over £6000|| Yes|
Countries available for online checkout:
Europe: U.K, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Jersey, Finland, France, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Macedonia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, Turkey, Liechtenstein and Russia
North America: Canada, U.S.A
Asia & Middle East: U.A.E, China, Indonesia, Israel, India, Japan, South Korea, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Singapore
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
Other Information & conditions:
We use a combination of: protection film, industrial wrapping sheets, bubble sheets, cardboard packaging, wooden frame and plywood structures to ensure that the item/s have maximum protection against any damage that could occur during transit. All items are carefully checked prior to dispatch. We will only dispatch the item/s once we are satisfied that there are no defects and that the item/s are the ones that you ordered. We provide a standard level of insurance for U.K mainland deliveries. Goods will be insured against damage during transit. International shipments are not insured by default. We instruct our couriers to take a signature upon delivery of goods as well as photographs of the goods. We keep this information for legal, security, compliance and procedural purposes. We may use this information in the unlikely event that you bring forward a claim for damages, non delivery of goods or any other delivery related disputes. For U.K deliveries, we have a one-driver policy. This means that there will only be 1 driver who delivers your goods to you and he/she may need assistance when unloading. For all deliveries (whether U.K or International) we have a strict ‘front-door’ policy. This means that goods will only be delivered to your front door on ground floor only. The driver will not remove any old furniture, or dispose of the packing materials used to package your goods.
All products include a comprehensive 2 year warranty!
All products include a 2 year personal/domestic use warranty which protects your product against manufacturing defects. It is important to note that if you intend to use your products in a business premises or for commercial use then you are required to upgrade the warranty.
Which warranty is right for you?
- Personal Use warranty: If you are using the product at home for personal or family use and are not using it for any business related purpose and do not intend to generate any money from the product then you require: Personal Use warranty.
- Business Use Warranty: If you are using the product at a business premises but not directly generating income from it such as: placing the product in a restaurant, hotel lobby or church, then you require: Business Use Warranty.
- Commercial Use Warranty: If you are using the product to generate income, for example: if you have a wedding decoration business and rent the product to your client, then you require: Commercial Use Warranty
Examples of use and warranty required:
|Use of product||Personal Use||Business Use||Commercial Use|
|Use at home for personal or family use||✓||✕||✕|
|Use inside a business premises||✕||✓||✕|
|Use inside a religious premises||✕||✓||✕|
|Use inside a public building||✕||✓||✕|
|Use inside a religious building||✕||✓||✕|
|Use for hire/rental services||✕||✕||✓|
|Resell as part of a package||✕||✕||✓|
|Any use for which it generates income||✕||✕||✓|
Main principles of the warranty:
- Your product must have the correct warranty upon order. The warranty cannot be changed once the order is placed.
- Your product will be covered for manufacturing defects, this includes cracks, fatigue, discolouration, rusting…
- In the event that you make a warranty claim, your product will require an inspection. This can be carried out in many ways, read more here.
- In the event that you make a warranty claim, we will investigate using various means and will only carry out a service if your product holds the correct warranty. If your product does not hold the correct warranty, we will decline the claim and void the remaining warranty.
- In the event of a successful warranty claim we will carry out the service in the following order: 1. Attempt a mobile repair within 7 days or: 2. Attempt an in-house repair within 14 days or: 3. Replace the product within 21 days or: 4. Provide a credit certificate within 21 days
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a discount?
- Yes you can get up to 9% off. The following discounts are available to everyone:
– 1% Online discount: This is available to all customers who order online (applied automatically in cart)
– 5% Multi-buy discount – orders which contain more than 1 item (applied automatically in cart)
– 3% Bank payment discount: Only if you pay via bank transfer (applied automatically in checkout page)
The discounts are added consecutively (don’t cancel each other out) so for maximum discount simply order online, pay via bank transfer and make sure your order contains at least 2 items!
What guarantee or warranty do I get with my product?
- We provide up to 2 years of standard warranty on most furniture products and a 12 month warranty on all other products. The warranty covers manufacturing defects but if you intend to use your products for business or commercial use then you are required to purchase a warranty upgrade. You can read more about the warranty provided on the product page and you will also be able to upgrade the warranty before adding the product to the cart.
Can I return my item if I am not happy with it?
- This depends. Most of our furniture is ‘made-on-order’ regardless of whether the product is available for immediate dispatch or needs to be manufactured. This means that we actually produce each product based on your specific requirements. If you have ordered furniture then it is highly likely that it is not returnable because of the fact that we have produced it to your specifications. U.K statutory law states that you can return your product within 30 days if you are not happy with it however ‘custom-made’ products are exempt. If the products is not a furniture product and isn’t ‘made-on-order’ then you have 30 days to return your product/s to us for a full refund. A shipping fee will be charged if you are unable to arrange your own transit for the return. You can read more about returns here.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
- We are responsible for ensuring that your goods arrive without damage or defects (regardless of your location)
- U.K & E.U: If any of your items are damaged upon delivery/collection, you must inform the driver immediately and return the goods. We will be in touch with you to arrange a refund or replacement.
- U.S.A & International: If your goods arrive damaged, you must first accept the goods from the airline/shipper as a return can only be arranged once the goods are in your possession. You must contact us at the earliest possible opportunity. We will arrange for the goods to be shipped back to us and replaced without any inconvenience to you. We are unable to provide more information as the process varies per country.
Why are your genuine leather variants more expensive than others?
- Genuine Leather is a premium upholstery. There are several reasons for it being so expensive. Firstly: supply is based on a per cowhide basis. This means that we cannot purchase leather by a measurement unit (like other upholsteries) so we are required to source a full cowhide even though a full one may not be required. Secondly: the supply-chain for genuine leather is much more extensive and involves: processors, regulations, shipments and a completely different set of quality control requirements, all this eventually adds to the cost of genuine leather.
Do you source your furniture from sustainable sources?
- Yes. Most of our furniture is sourced from sustainable government plantations in South-East Asia. We have extensive programs in place to ensure ethical business practices and our work continues into various spheres including: deforestation awareness, donations and sustainability programs. Find out more here.
Do you charge VAT (Sales tax)?
- Yes. Our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate. You can see a breakdown of the VAT on the cart/checkout pages. The prices that you see in the cart page are the prices that you will pay, there are no additional hidden costs.
Can you reserve a product for me?
- Yes. A non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the product/s and the remaining balance should be paid on the date agreed and as stated in the sales invoice. The goods will not be released until the full balance has been paid.
Can I pay in instalments?
- No. We do not currently offer such a facility.
Can I pay using another method such as Paypal?
- No. We only accept payment either by: Cash (upon collection), Bank transfer (into our company account) or card payment using a credit or debit card (WorldPay). This also applies to international orders (which may be subject to additional fees by the payment processor)
What is covered and what is excluded in the guarantee?
- Please take a look at the Guarantee page for detailed information.
I would like to extend the guarantee. Can I do this?
- No. We do not currently offer an extended guarantee service.
Its important to know how we measure our products!
The guide below will allow you to understand how we measure our products. Its important to understand the way that we measure our products may be different to the way that you may expect so the guide below will explain this in detail
(We are currently updating this section)
(We are currently updating this section)
(We are currently updating this section)
This section is currently being updated