Protect your products with our specialised insurance services from hand picked insurance partners
Even though the warranty provides sufficient protection for manufacturing defects, it doesn’t protect against accidental damage. We can insure your product to protect against any form of accidental damage for a small fee. This is a great option for those who which to add an additional layer of protection for added peace of mind. We hand pick our insurance partners to ensure they they comply with our high standards of service, are compatible with our business model and provide a standardised level of protection.
How to insure
Before you add your product to the cart, you will see an option to add insurance for your product. If you are buying in-store or via phone, please request this before paying for your order.
– Your product will be insured for the duration of the period that you choose when purchasing the product.
– The insurance coverage will commence on the day that you receive your product/s.
– The insurance will expire/mature once a successful claim is made.
– A successful insurance claim is subject to an excess of £50 or 10% of the cost of product (whichever is lower).
– The insurance service will be provided by an approved insurance provider (not Midland Interiors).
– Your product must hold the correct warranty for it to be insured for the specified use.
– The insurance can be cancelled within 14 days subject to no claims being made (minus the days covered).
– Your insurance policy is subject to additional terms and conditions set by the provider.
– The insurance must be purchased at the same time as the product, it cannot be added later.
– A claim cannot be made within the first 30 days of insuring your product.
Making a claim
To make an insurance claim, you are required to contact the insurance service provider directly. We do not ourselves insure your product, remember it is insured by an approved third party insurer. Once the insurer has approved your claim, they will arrange for us to service your product. You can find the details of your insurance policy in your owners pack.