Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a discount?
- Yes you can get up to 9% off. The following discounts are available to everyone:
– 1% Online discount: This is available to all customers who order online (applied automatically in cart)
– 5% Multi-buy discount – orders which contain more than 1 item (applied automatically in cart)
– 3% Bank payment discount: Only if you pay via bank transfer (applied automatically in checkout page)
The discounts are added consecutively (don’t cancel each other out) so for maximum discount simply order online, pay via bank transfer and make sure your order contains at least 2 items!
What guarantee or warranty do I get with my product?
- We provide up to 2 years of standard warranty on most furniture products and a 12 month warranty on all other products. The warranty covers manufacturing defects but if you intend to use your products for business or commercial use then you are required to purchase a warranty upgrade. You can read more about the warranty provided on the product page and you will also be able to upgrade the warranty before adding the product to the cart.
Can I return my item if I am not happy with it?
- This depends. Most of our furniture is ‘made-on-order’ regardless of whether the product is available for immediate dispatch or needs to be manufactured. This means that we actually produce each product based on your specific requirements. If you have ordered furniture then it is highly likely that it is not returnable because of the fact that we have produced it to your specifications. U.K statutory law states that you can return your product within 30 days if you are not happy with it however ‘custom-made’ products are exempt. If the products is not a furniture product and isn’t ‘made-on-order’ then you have 30 days to return your product/s to us for a full refund. A shipping fee will be charged if you are unable to arrange your own transit for the return. You can read more about returns here.
What happens if my item arrives damaged?
- We are responsible for ensuring that your goods arrive without damage or defects (regardless of your location)
- U.K & E.U: If any of your items are damaged upon delivery/collection, you must inform the driver immediately and return the goods. We will be in touch with you to arrange a refund or replacement.
- U.S.A & International: If your goods arrive damaged, you must first accept the goods from the airline/shipper as a return can only be arranged once the goods are in your possession. You must contact us at the earliest possible opportunity. We will arrange for the goods to be shipped back to us and replaced without any inconvenience to you. We are unable to provide more information as the process varies per country.
Why are your genuine leather variants more expensive than others?
- Genuine Leather is a premium upholstery. There are several reasons for it being so expensive. Firstly: supply is based on a per cowhide basis. This means that we cannot purchase leather by a measurement unit (like other upholsteries) so we are required to source a full cowhide even though a full one may not be required. Secondly: the supply-chain for genuine leather is much more extensive and involves: processors, regulations, shipments and a completely different set of quality control requirements, all this eventually adds to the cost of genuine leather.
Do you source your furniture from sustainable sources?
- Yes. Most of our furniture is sourced from sustainable government plantations in South-East Asia. We have extensive programs in place to ensure ethical business practices and our work continues into various spheres including: deforestation awareness, donations and sustainability programs. Find out more here.
Do you charge VAT (Sales tax)?
- Yes. Our prices are inclusive of VAT at the current applicable rate. You can see a breakdown of the VAT on the cart/checkout pages. The prices that you see in the cart page are the prices that you will pay, there are no additional hidden costs.
Can you reserve a product for me?
- Yes. A non-refundable deposit will be required to secure the product/s and the remaining balance should be paid on the date agreed and as stated in the sales invoice. The goods will not be released until the full balance has been paid.
Can I pay in instalments?
- No. We do not currently offer such a facility.
Can I pay using another method such as Paypal?
- No. We only accept payment either by: Cash (upon collection), Bank transfer (into our company account) or card payment using a credit or debit card (WorldPay). This also applies to international orders (which may be subject to additional fees by the payment processor)
What is covered and what is excluded in the guarantee?
- Please take a look at the Guarantee page for detailed information.
I would like to extend the guarantee. Can I do this?
- No. We do not currently offer an extended guarantee service.