Bespoke products, tailored detail and customised finishing. From upper-class malls to global hotel chains, we specialise in producing world-class products.
Midland Interiors can design and manufacture products based on your requirements. Whether you want to have a modification done to an existing product in our catalogue or if you wish to provide us with a design/photo; we can design your product from scratch. All bespoke orders are manufactured to the highest standards at one of our assigned manufacturing plants. Our designers have years of experience in consulting, designing and matching customer requirements. Our manufacturing personnel come from generations from native craftsmen who are enthusiastic experts in producing individual hand carved products. We have years of experience in designing and bringing you fabulous designs, skilled workmanship and prestigious furniture.
1. Consultation: An initial consultation is required so that we can gain understanding of your requirements and ensure that the final product is of the right size, specification and colours. We will then submit this information to one of our specialist and qualified digital design engineers so that they can produce a digital drawing of the product.
2. Drawing: Once the drawing is complete, we will send you the drawing via e-mail or an alternative method for you to check and review. If you are happy with the drawing we will move on to the next step, if you are not satisfied with the drawing, the designer will continue to make the necessary amendments until you are happy to proceed.
3. Order: A payment is required so that we can initiate the sale and start producing your products. The amount is normally fixed at 50% of the total cost, with the balance to be paid once the products arrive at our warehouse. We are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed.
4. Production: We will instruct our sourcing/production department to commence production of your product. They will instruct the manufacturing team at one of our facilities or one of our plants to start producing your product. Bespoke order will take longer to produce compared to existing products from our catalogue as we need additional time for design, production and testing.
5. Quality Control: During production, we will instruct our quality control department to dispatch specialists to inspect the quality, craftsmanship and overall specifications of the products being produced. They will be able to identify and correct anything that does not meet our uncompromisingly high standards. Our Quality Control framework consists of 3 inspections during manufacture and 3 inspections during logistics.
6. Shipping: Once our quality control specialists are satisfied that the final product meet our standards, they are signed off and allowed to be shipped. The shipping time can vary from 20 days to 45 days as additional time is required for administration, logistics and haulage.
7. Delivery: Upon arrival at our warehouse, the products will undergo a final quality inspection to ensure that the products are fit for sale and purpose. Goods will be released for collection or delivery once the remaining balance has been cleared.
Bespoke sample orders: If you are unsure whether a made-to-order product will meet your requirements then we advise you to place a sample order. A sample order is a small order which can consist of just 1 or 2 items. It is made specifically for you to check and ensure that it meets your requirements before placing a full order. Full payment for the samples are due when you place your sample order and once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled.
Colour Palettes: Please contact us for a catalogue of our latest colour schemes, upholstery colours & types and finishing options so that we can discuss your options and suitability requirements.
Please get in touch with us by calling 0121 403 3738 if you wish to discuss a bespoke order.